Mirae Asset Global Investments is one of the most active real estate investors globally and employs a disciplined and consistent approach to core investing across real estate asset classes. Our global teams of local dedicated real estate professionals provide highly specialized skill sets delivering expertise across all functional aspects of an investment from sourcing to divestment.
Our Investment Approach
We strive to provide our clients with superior risk-adjusted returns and have maintained the same disciplined investment strategy since launching our first real estate fund in Korea in 2004. Today, the firm has made over 70 investments with a current portfolio of 50 investments valued at $13.9bn total asset value* across office, industrial, multifamily and hospitality.
To learn more please contact the team via email.
* as of June 2019
Select Portfolio Assets*
State Farm Regional HQ Campus
- Size: 2.3M SF, 21 stories
- Office campus in Dallas comprised of 4 buildings fully occupied by State Farm, serving the company’s regional headquarters.
- Long-term, NNN sale-leaseback provides investors predictable cash flows over near-term hold period.
Federal Reserve HQ
- Size: 600K SF, 12 stories
- Trophy office building occupied by the anchor tenant in Federal Reserve Board in Washington, D.C’s Central Business District.
- Long-term, NNN lease provides predictable, government-backed cash flows.
- Size: 1.0M SF, 1 story
- Build-to-suit Class-A industrial asset, fully occupied by Amazon, located south of Atlanta.
- Long-term, NNN lease for a BTS facility provides investors stable cash flow from a high credit tenant.
Center 1 Building, Seoul
20 Old Bailey, London
Amazon HQ Phase VIII, Seattle
Mirae Asset Tower, Shanghai
Taunusanlage 8, Frankfurt (Disposition)
50 Marcus Clarke Street, Australia
Four Seasons Hotel, Seoul
Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney
Fairmont, San Francisco
*Selected investments include those involving affiliated group companies.