Our Investment Solutions
- Institutional Class Mutual Funds
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Country and Regional Strategies
Emerging Market Equity Strategies
- The last century's rise of the US middle class fueled a historic era of prosperity. That will pale in comparison to the middle class growth that has already begun in the emerging markets, and which could last well into this century.
- The Great Consumer investment strategy focuses on the direct and indirect economic effect resulting from the combination of growing purchasing power and increased consumption within the emerging markets.
- Unique to this strategy, we search beyond traditional consumer sectors for any company positioned to benefit from growing emerging market consumption.
Broad Exposure Equity
- The fast pace of emerging markets inspires entrepreneurship and spawns new companies every day. Whether they're the market leaders of today or the household names of tomorrow, we seek those companies best positioned to profit from broad and sustained emerging markets growth.
- We look for companies that are rising to the top of these quickly evolving economies and that have the potential to achieve and defend leading market positions. Our unique emerging markets origin and location, as well as our fundamental bottom-up approach, help us to uncover the winners of today—and tomorrow.
Success requires focus
The emerging markets middle class presents a broad, long-term investment opportunity. But capturing it demands a unique focus on these markets, in our view:
- Active management, with high investment conviction
- Deep understanding, not dependence on benchmarks
- A firm grasp of emerging markets’ varied cultures and economies
At home in the emerging markets
We are one of the world’s largest emerging market equity managers:
- Actively-managed, high-conviction strategies using a bottom-up process rooted in team-based on-the-ground research
- One of the highest proportions of emerging market equity assets of any asset manager
- Over 200 investment professionals worldwide, most of them are emerging markets natives
Contact us to learn more.